We support innovation and developers living their dreams! We have launched the Developer Program to provide entrepreneurs with the right tools to create a great experiences.
YellowAPI™ is a foundational partner in the Developer eco-system. The YellowAPI™ Developer Program helps web and mobile application developers, across all platforms, build their apps through seed funding as well as provides access to internal YellowAPI™ resources such as graphic design, quality assurance, legal guidance and technical assistance.
With this in mind, YellowAPI™ can support developers with any of the following:
- Financial support for API integration and marketing strategies
- Technical support so the app runs smoothly at launch
- Creative support so the app makes a great first impression
- Co-marketing, press releases, social media pushes and more in order to stimulate awareness, downloads and usage
- Potential revenue streams for Developers using performance-based models
- Local Ad Network solution for monetizing traffic with our sister company, Mediative (http://www.mediative.ca)
Featured Apps from Developer Program
Jevin Maltais & Brad Miller
- Jeremy Cook & Co.
- Red Piston Development
- Chris Dyck
- Mike Ahmarani
What developers are saying
A great data source with a well documented API and the funding it takes to slow it down and do things right. Kudos!
Mike Ahmarani, DealScanr
YellowAPI™ Developer Program enables us to take our application further faster than we would be able to on our own, maximising our chances of making RendezView a success.
Jeremy Cook, RendezView
YellowAPI™ Developer Program is great because it allowed us to get up and running fast: incentives give us every reason to produce profitable web applications powered by YellowAPI™.
Chris Dyck, FinishMyBasement
Developer Program Selection Criteria
Applications in the YellowAPI™ Developer Program are accepted on an on-going basis:
- Originality of concept
- Addressing a user need
- Ability to generate local search traffic
- Integration of YellowAPI™
- Commercial viability
- Developer commitment to application for a 12-month period